CopyTrans 5.602 Activation Code
CopyTrans 5.602 transfer iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad music, videos, podcasts, audiobooks, movies, homemade videos, apps, and ringtones directly to iTunes. Import playlists, artworks, ratings, play counts, date last played, and date added back into iTunes. Copy iPod playlists and iPhone smart playlists while preserving song order within playlist. Import iPhone artworks automatically into iTunes. Import iPhone videos, podcasts, audiobooks, movies, TV-shows and ringtones to their iTunes categories. Backup iPod podcasts to iTunes including subscriptions.
CopyTrans 5.602 Mac allows you to transfer individual iPhone songs or videos to your PC, an external drive or directly to iTunes. Just select the songs, videos or playlists to transfer, choose a destination and click “Start Backup”. It’s as easy as pie!
The “Manual Backup” mode also makes it possible to set up individual folder structures and file names for the backup of your iPhone music to your PC. If you want to transfer only specific track information, you can do so too.
Features of CopyTrans 5.602:
- Transfer iPhone, iPod Touch and iPod to PC.
- Copy iPod artwork, playlists, ratings, play counts.
- Import iPod videos, movies, TV shows to iTunes.
- Back up iPhone songs, videos, apps, artwork.
- Transfer music from iPod to computer.
- Restore iTunes library from iPhone, iPod or iPad.
- iPod Touch backup including music, videos, apps.
- Copy iPod to iTunes with only one single click.
- Back up iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad.
Operating System for CopyTrans 5.602:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB
- Disk space: 4.0 GB
- 1360 x 768 display resolution with True Color
How To Install CopyTrans 5.602?
Download Lumion 8 Pro Professional from below.
Download Crack and Install It.
After installation Extract the files as well as Run it.
Click on the Crack then close it.
Copy the file from Crack Folder and Paste into the installation folder.
Done. For more information visit this site.